Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Guys!

I am going on holiday on saturday to Turkey (Hot!) I am on the acne.org regimen. I want a tan on my face. Is it ok to go out in the sun with BP?

What do you guys to? Apply BP then a sun cream instead of a moistoriser?

Thanks in advance!

BP will make your skin much more sensitive to the sun and it is very important that you us sunscreen if you have or will be using BP on your skin. I would suggest getting the Olay Complete Moisturizer with SPF 15, which can be applied on top of the BP that your using. You might even resort to using only the SPF Moisturizer during the day and using BP at night to avoid sun damage, which is something that is very important.

I use SPF 15 sunscreen when I'm going to out in the sun, and I also add mineral makeup (Afterglow Cosmetics brand) which also has an SPF of around 15. Definitely use sunscreen ... as the previous response said, BP does make you more sensitive to sun, and too much sun when you're on the regimen will make your skin horrible and peely and red!

Just a follow up reply...

I was keep putting sun cream on SPF 15 and still broke out... the sun made my acne worse.

Just got it back under control now i am back home.

If I were you, and knew I am going to be out in the sun for a long period of time, I would minimize the amount of BP. Also use a SPF 15 or higher sunscreen. You can apply it after the BP dries up.