Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have: Zinc Picolinate, Vitamin E, Magnesium and Cod Liver Oil.

When it says that you should take it with a meal, does this mean that you should take it just before you're about to eat, during or straight after?

Also, I would appreciate if you could recommend how much I should take daily (in mg), especially for Zinc. I'm only taking BP, so I want to make the most of these vitamins. If you can think of any others I should take, that would be great as well.

I take around 45-60mg of Zinc daily (3-4 15mg tablets). As for taking with food, it doesn't really matter if you take just before or an 1/2 hour after. I found that zinc really helps, so good luck. :D

I take around 45-60mg of Zinc daily (3-4 15mg tablets). As for taking with food, it doesn't really matter if you take just before or an 1/2 hour after. I found that zinc really helps, so good luck. :D

My Zinc has no copper in it, should I buy some? Or will I be okay without copper?

I'll probably take 2 x 25mg tablets per day. Is it okay for me to take 1 in the morning for breakfast, and then one at night for dinner?