Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vanheldan

beauty skin lamp

Hi! I recieved my BSL yesterday and had my first session.

is it sufficient to do just one 15min session seeing as i have acne on both cheeks, chin, nose, forhead...PRETTY MUCH EVERYWHERE :(

or would i be better doing 5-10min of facing towards the light and and then another 5-10min on each side?

Thank you!

Hey!

the face of the lamp is 10 x 9inches.

i'd recommend buying this. i've had acne for nearly 9 years and this is the first thing that's actually worked. been using this for nearly two weeks, and i've had about a handful of spots when usually i'd have dozens. no exaggeration.

hopefully things continue to improve.

Hey!

the face of the lamp is 10 x 9inches.

i'd recommend buying this. i've had acne for nearly 9 years and this is the first thing that's actually worked. been using this for nearly two weeks, and i've had about a handful of spots when usually i'd have dozens. no exaggeration.

hopefully things continue to improve.

Result!! Is it working for you sweatyfox?? I'm interesteeed.

Hey Im just about to take the plunge n buy the beauty skin lamp.. i have had 4 Nlite laser treatments am have finally started seeing the light at the end of the tunnel on the old skin front!!! :dance: BUT i cant afford to keep paying 100+ every 6 weeks!! do you think the lamp would be good for me?? Also how are you getting on with it??

Hey Im just about to take the plunge n buy the beauty skin lamp.. i have had 4 Nlite laser treatments am have finally started seeing the light at the end of the tunnel on the old skin front!!! :dance: BUT i cant afford to keep paying 100+ every 6 weeks!! do you think the lamp would be good for me?? Also how are you getting on with it??

Hey Amyxx,

i'd definitely recommend it. i've been using it for around 7 weeks now, and my skins the best it's been in around 9 years. I find for me it's worked best when used with benzoyl peroxide (small amount).

I barely get any new spots now, so may drop the BP for another cream to help my red marks, which is my main problem at the momemt, but the BSL seems to be helping with that, too.

as for the price, i paid around £170 for the BSL, but it's been worth every penny :)...the lights themself last for 250 hours, so you can easily get a few years out of them and the replacements aren't that expensive. Once your acne is under control, you can reduce the amount you use it. as long as things continue to improve, i'll do this after my 12 weeks are up at the end of august.

Hope that helps.

Vanheldan

Hi Guys,

I'm new on here so trying to sift through all the good advice. My girlfriend has pretty bad acne and it really gets her down. She's 21 now and has had it for years now. She's had all the creams, hormone treatments etc and nothing seems to help really. She doesn't want roaccutane.

She's started getting interested in N-lite and other such laser treatments. Are these any good? They seem expensive for a modest and temporary solution. Are these beauty lamps you guys talk about any better? Clearlythey're a cheaper option.

Ta for the help. I really wanna help but need your help to do that.

Danny