Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myrealname

Increased acne with after PPX

So I just had my first treatment with PPX a couple days ago and the number of pimples on my face has about doubled. For those of you who are experienced with this treatment, is this common? Do you think this means the treatment is not right for my skin type?

Thanks!

<3

I am working with the PPX machine myself. Starting up my own business. My response to you is, don't stop yet, you may have an increase for a short time simply because you are opening all the pores again, your skin is "mad" right now It will calm down. Do a couple more treatments, You will see things change.

I suggest some home care for you. Change your pillowcase daily, wash your face daily using a moisturizer after. don't use anything harsh, that can aggrivate the acne.

Best of luck. I hope it does work for you. :)

So I just had my first treatment with PPX a couple days ago and the number of pimples on my face has about doubled. For those of you who are experienced with this treatment, is this common? Do you think this means the treatment is not right for my skin type?

Thanks!

<3