Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cupcake_lacayo5204

Why is my acne reappearing again after being clear for a while? Doing lemons, olive oil, and water methods

So I struggled with nodular acne on my chin area in the past year and finally switched to cutting all over the counter products and going the natural route for the past 6 months. I stopped washing my face and just using witch hazel to get rid of my makeup and then later on added olive oil to moisturize. I also did the lemon thing for a while both drinking and topically. My face was the clearest it was in a long time and I was thrilled but occassionally i would get a pimple here and there especially during my period. I slowly stopped drinking lemons for a while could that be the reason, now my issue is I am breaking out again on my chin I just got over my period could it just be that; but then why isnt it going away? And I noticed when I drink the lemon juice in water I get tiny whiteheads prob the next day is it probably getting rid of toxins, and should I continue with it? I still am applying lemon topically at night but it seems when one heals, another comes up. Should I stop doing the lemons all together and just use olive oil and water, or just I try a natural organic cleanser like Juice beauty, 100%Pure or miessence.

Sorry I know alot of questions but I just need to know based from experience what I can change in my regime or add. I appreciate any advice.

You can try also honey and cinnamon.

Make a paste from three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleep and wash it off the next morning with warm water. If applied daily for two weeks, the paste can remove pimples.