Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raina!

How to Control Oily Skin?

I have really oily skin. 2 hours after washing my, my skin feels greasy and disgusting and it feels likes im going to break out more because of my oily skin. Is their a moisturizer out their that would control my oily skin? I've used cetaphil and it doesnt work and right now I just purchased a moisturizer from Neutrogena. UGHHH help!!!

Heres my skincare routine:

Morning

St. Ives apricot scrub Blemish and Blackhead

Sea Breeze astringent

Moisturizer byBoots

Night

St. Ives apricot scrub Blemish and Blackhead

Sea Breeze astringent

Duac

Hey Raina. I sound a lot like you. My skin feels perfect after I wash it then about 2 hours after its...YUCK. But for the past month I've been trying to control my oily skin. By doing that I have Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Tissues throughout the day.

Also, I have seen a HUGE difference since I bought "Clean and Clear Morning Burst." It is especially made for oily skin and controls the shine. I highly reccomend that to use in the morning for a moisturizer.

http://well.ca/images/large/products/clean...6147476_LRG.png

I love Proactiv's Daily Oil Control! Literally, my skin would be so oily an hour after I washed it. I would go to work at 8 and by 11 I would have to run in the bathroom and "degrease" my whole face! This stuff keeps all the oil off my face until about 6 pm. It has worked wonders for my oily skin. Also, if you take zinc pills that will help with inflamed acne and oilily skin. I no longer have to worry about oily skin. Now I am just trying to get rid of a few zits and about 5 red marks and I will be happy.

Avoid alcohol .. I used a witch hazel/alcohol based toner and it made my skin OILIER! :)

Also, my oily skin seems to be under control with an AHA/salicylic acid soap bar..