Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i have alot of red marks and blemishes and i recently saw two olay moisturizers, one is OLAY complete all day moisture cream and the other is OLAY active hydrating cream

the difference is that complete has vitamin E and C and the active ingredients of 6% octinoxate and 3% zinc oxide which i heard was good for red marks i need verification. the other active hydrating cream claims to restore essential fluids to make the skin softer, smoother and supple; which one do YOU people prefer?

Well, I'd recommend an AHA moisturizer to help with the redmarks. Neutrogena Healthy Skin with AHA (night version without SPF) gets great reviews.

While using a glycolic acid product or any retinoid (Retin A, Differin, etc) and for at least a week after stopping use, please wear a sunscreen of at least SPF 30 to prevent sun damage.

Well, I'd recommend an AHA moisturizer to help with the redmarks. Neutrogena Healthy Skin with AHA (night version without SPF) gets great reviews.

While using a glycolic acid product or any retinoid (Retin A, Differin, etc) and for at least a week after stopping use, please wear a sunscreen of at least SPF 30 to prevent sun damage.

Wynne, I'm on Retin A, how would i use Dan's AHA in my regimen?