Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've got bacne, probably because I work out everyday & sweat like crazy. I want to invest in quality sweat wicking sports bras, but they're very expensive. I take a shower pretty quickly after my workout.

I've watched Dan's how to do the regimen in the shower videos (hot bod btw), but I've got long hair & trying different methods to clear up my bacne. Sometimes I'm not sure if my hair conditioner is causing bacne. It's thick, and I make sure to clean my body after so whatever conditioner is on my body is only there for a minute or so. I've stopped using my body soap & started using my regimen soap & BP & AHA, but then I read a couple posts about Head & Shoulders so I might try that.

It's hard to clean my back because my long hair. I've tried putting it in a shower cap after I rinse the conditioner out & I've tried wrapping it in a Turbie Twist thing but it's cloth & gets wet when I'm rinsing my back. Maybe I should put it in a quick wet bun?

If you have long hair, do you have any suggestions?

i have looooong hair and bacne and i also work out and sweat alot. i use head and shoulders even though I dont have dandruff, it's good for people with bacne.It also it great for many hait types! I also make sure i wash my hair to the side,i seperate my hair from my back when rinsing. And o wash my hair once a week, twice the most. Hope this hleps.