Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hello everyone, as of may 3rd i turned 15. Since about the start of 09 i have been accumulating little amount of pimples but they're big pimples. Ive came here to figure out why? Summer of 08, i ate like crap, showered once a day(ew i know), sweated a lot, drank pop not water, and just did everything thats not reccomended but i never got any pimples. Now when i had a pimple i freaked out so i started doing everything reccomended. Like drinking water, using BP regimen, change my sheets, eat less dairy, but i am still getting pimples? WHATS GOING ON!?!??!

Youre probably predisposed to acne. Did other family members of yours have acne? There are a lot of contributing factors when it comes to acne Plus, youre at an age, where its very common for people to breakout.

hello everyone, as of may 3rd i turned 15. Since about the start of 09 i have been accumulating little amount of pimples but they're big pimples. Ive came here to figure out why? Summer of 08, i ate like crap, showered once a day(ew i know), sweated a lot, drank pop not water, and just did everything thats not reccomended but i never got any pimples. Now when i had a pimple i freaked out so i started doing everything reccomended. Like drinking water, using BP regimen, change my sheets, eat less dairy, but i am still getting pimples? WHATS GOING ON!?!??!

My mom and dad said that they didnt have much but they did have some. It just striked me as weird considering how before i didnt get acne and now im getting em when im trying to prevent them.

You consider a shower a day gross? Are your parents germaphobes or something?

lol like a shower in the morning...go out sweat..and then go to sleep. I find that gross hah.

you are not in control, I know it sucks, but just let it be a reminder that when you see someone else with acne that they did nothing to cause it and they are not in control either.....you didnt know that!??

there is nothing wrong with showering only once a day, as a matter of face skin is less healthy if you shower more than once a day. If you are showering more than one time a day and using BP that is a deadly combination for oily/dry unhealthy skin! I would go back to showering one time a day, ditch the BP, eat whatever you want, and think about putting on an oil-free moisturizer when you feel dry. I strongly recommend you read what is in my signature below for more information.