Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lest

isotrex cream,- does it work..?/

i am 19 years old now and i have been struggling with acne since i was in grade 6, (really, till now it pisses me off), only on the sides of my face, and my neck (but not that severe) only on the sides and it has scrs on it.., huHu..,

, i have been using isotrex cream bought by my sister in mercury drug here in the philippines. i know my skin is oily and i have been using all kinds of products that lately it didn't worked out.

i tried the ff:

l'oreal deep exfoliating gel wash

proactiv solutions

garnier pimple gel

pond's facial wash

celetec (if i spell it out correctly, hehe)

olay facial wash

top gel.., etc..

., now, i've tried the isotrex cream for about a week now, and i've noticed my pimples are breaking out, and really it has redness.., i know that in the leaflet on the box of the cream, it says, the effect will be seen about 6-8 weeks.., and i keep on believing that this product works.., hopefully.,

, have you tried the product.?/ help me..., please.., so i may able to continue the medication or not.., please...,

thanx..,

Im gonna guess this is isotrexin gel, or something similar. Ive used, actually Im still using it!

Its great, once it kicks in it really does work some magic. But (and theres always a but..) it takes aaaages to kick in, that six to eight weeks is no lie, in fact I was nearing the three month mark and I got a vicious IB from it. But it works, and I found in the years since Ive used it ( I always end up going back to it) that it kicks in far quicker. So yea if we're talking bout the same product, do try stick it out, if can ya.