Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jamuser304

Minocycline Side Effect?

For the past 4 months, I have been using either minocycline or solodyn (another form of minocycline). A month and a half ago, I starting getting a tingling sensation in my upper cheek. It felt almost as if it was swollen, but it wasnt. I thought maybe it was the medication, so I stopped using it last week. The tingling feeling went away, and I only get a few moments of tingling now. Has anyone else experienced this?

For the past 4 months, I have been using either minocycline or solodyn (another form of minocycline). A month and a half ago, I starting getting a tingling sensation in my upper cheek. It felt almost as if it was swollen, but it wasnt. I thought maybe it was the medication, so I stopped using it last week. The tingling feeling went away, and I only get a few moments of tingling now. Has anyone else experienced this?

I never experienced that symptom, I do have a recurring rash on my chest and i'm almost certain it's the mino. Other than that, I get an upset stomach sometimes but nothing I can't handle.

Speak to your derm if this symptom is persistent.