Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everybody. I read through the product reviews section of the website and vitamin e oil was on the top of the list as a highly recommended product. Was just wondering how you go about applying it? I found one post that says that you use a warm washcloth and apply it on your face to open your pores, then you gently rub the vitamin e oil on your skin and wipe to remove excess if necessary. I did it this way and my skin is a bit greasy but definitely feels moisturized.

Does this oil actually work for reducing acne and scarring signs? I have a lot of redness and red marks from previous acne on top of having current acne. I have a prescription for Retin-A and have been using it but my skin gets VERY dry and red afterwards even when I use a heavy cream at night.

Thanks!

redmarks arent scars. Those will go away with time. I dont know if vitamin e helps because Ive never tried it. I know gentle exfoliation helps me though

It may reduce acne but not usually however, it should lessen up scars (not red marks like Molly said because those aren't really scars) If you are looking for something to reduce scarring signs, Vitamin A and C will also help you greatly.