Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't think it really matters if the times differ from day to day, as long as you take it with food. Sometimes I take mine around noon, and sometimes I take it around 6-9PM.

haha!

I read your post in its entirety. You must have taken your own advice about reading books. You have a very distinctive writing style--it's really great.

Good luck on your course!

Dear 3.14

Before I am done haunting the board tonight I just had to say you

really remind me of Lydia Deets!!!!

BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE

(Darn! It did'nt work :( ) P.S. With the amount of Tane you will be taking the tyming of when to take it will probably be the least of your concerns... Good luck though!

The side effects will probably kill you. Invest in life insurance. Good luck with Accutane and the funeral expenses.

Good luck with everything!

I enjoy reading your posts, cause i like how you write... its entertaining.

btw. you're super pretty :D

Hola,

I am on 80 mg as well. Like the others said, seems a little high for your weight but I guess your dermatologist knows best. Anyways, good luck with everyting! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! RAWR!

"I'm sorry to report that pi died soon after posting her last update."

Hehe, sorry to hear about that. Nice troll response though, it's good to see the side effects of Accutane don't include losing your sense of humor. :)

I will definitely keep reading your log to see how you're doing. I started taking 60 mg Clarivus yesterday, and I'm anxious to see results. Honestly, if my acne looked like yours in a couple of months, I would consider it a huge improvement. You're gorgeous!

You have made a few mistakes on the start of your journey, do not dwell on them though! Just start anew each day and keep your confidence up and you will do well ;) .

I have two scars on my face(they where from picking!). Just a note: Tane makes you scar more easy than before when you are futher in treatment.

BTW I think pale or lighter skin is more beautiful(like motisha addams)

"I'm hoping I don't get that bad of an IB, and that if I do, it's all cleared up by june 25th. My younger sister is coming to visit and I want to flaunt relatively clear skin. We don't get along. She has a nasty habit of throwing around insults that hit way below the belt, mainly pertaining to my skin."

You know when anyone makes rude personal comments you're supposed to say, "Shh, keep it down! Everyone's going to hear what an asshole you are!"

KILL her with kindness. Make sure the meaner she gets the nicer to her you are(don't stoop to her level thats what she wants is a reaction from you, but don't give her the pleasure)!

It's milia... often arises due to dry skin. or cosmetics. or just hormones, like all clogged pores. Not to be confused with whiteheads, though similar in appearance.

Wow, I just stumbled upon your log. You're such a good writer- if your artwork is as good as your writing then holy smokes!! Good luck w/ your course, you already look great.

Hey pi, just wanted to stop in and see how you were doing. I know you don't want to slow time by updating, which I totally understand. It seems like forever! Good luck :)