Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i jus got off accutaine a few months ago. it was my second session of accutaine. the first session io was clear, not fully tho, breaking out here and there for about 7 months. but when the summer came around my skin went back to normal breaking out so i went back on accutaine again bout a year later. skin has been clear but breaking out here n there again. i came across this product called clear 5. its a vitamin that works like accutaine that is soppose to clear you up. has any one tried this and does it work? heres the link for the product.

I megadosed B5 for three days at 15g per day and I went through an entire bottle of 100 pills in that time which cost me about 9.00 for the bottle. It actually worked, by the second day I could visibly tell my oil production had been reduced dramatically, but I just started Accutane so I have no need to continue megadosing the B5, plus it made my already high blood pressure go up even more. It does work though if your pockets are deep enough for it.