Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

She had acne in the past and somehow (i dunno because i never asked for fear of hurting her feelings) she cleared it up. I never saw her with bad acne but I know she had it because her face has scarring. I must say she is very attractive despite having the scarred look to her face, once i even saw her with a huge zit on her face and I still thought she was hot! The point is just because you have some scarring or a zit or something people could still be finding you attractive. Id date her regardless of the scarring and whatnot just because I like her facial structure. Just thought id share that.

I'm attracted to all types of women. I can't help who I am attracted to. It doesn't matter how ugly they may seem to somebody else.

She had acne in the past and somehow (i dunno because i never asked for fear of hurting her feelings) she cleared it up. I never saw her with bad acne but I know she had it because her face has scarring. I must say she is very attractive despite having the scarred look to her face, once i even saw her with a huge zit on her face and I still thought she was hot! The point is just because you have some scarring or a zit or something people could still be finding you attractive. Id date her regardless of the scarring and whatnot just because I like her facial structure. Just thought id share that.

Hey I hope i get to meet a girl who is like you. She will not mind about my scarring. But i guess i am dreaming again! I guess that girl is very fortunate to meet someone like you.

Regards

Thanks for sharing. =) It's always nice to hear a story of someone finding someone else attractive, regardless of acne, scars, or other issues.

Honestly, it's not surprisingly or unusual. I have found many guys attractive, both those with acne, those with scars, and those who never had anything in their life. People are much more than their outward appearance, but as far as physical attractiveness goes, skin conditions hardly factor into it for me.

Plus, and I hope everyone realizes this, acne and scars don't make you ugly. Don't ever think that about yourself.