Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

(POSTIN AGAIN IN TH RYT SECTION)

HEY guys....

I notice ppl hav daily routines... i don't!!

any advice ? i don't know where to start.

I havnt been told to use owt else with Roaccutane.. just Diprobase(which isnt all that)

I've been wearing make up to cover since I was about 14.. Never been out or seen without it. I notice the dry skin with Roaccutane. I JUST CANT APPLY MAKEUP OVER IT. I see ppl with acne really bad n dont use cover up... always think to myself how brave they are.. not bein rude. I admire that. some thing I CANT DO.

I've been using Hydrocortisone for well over a year now.. cry.gif doctor obv does not know..(prescribed to me for eczema) Ive recently been told i have Blepharitis which dont really help. eye lashes are kinda fallin out. this sounds dumb ....but do they grow back??

Please please help x

First piece of advice. Stop using hydrocortizone. It doesnt belong on the face. It thins the skin. Second piece of advice, go to a different dermatologist if he insists you just use hydrocortizone cream. If you have cystic acne, you need to be on either a topical retinoid or accutane. In my opinion though, if you have a history of severe depression or moderate depression, I wouldnt recommend accutane. It gave me suicidal ideations with visual halluccinations which I never had in my entire life. While that is rare, it does happen and its not a risk I think a severely depressed person should take

yeh i see what u mean about the depression. i was diagnosed with BDD a while back. I think its unfair ive been put on accutane. ive never felt this low. ever. ive heard about light therapy which i will look into.

they say my 'options are limited'becoz iv been on alot of the treatments. either accutane or lymecylin (dont knw ryt spellin.) but iv been on that before ddnt work. i really dont know what to do