Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
An0nymous

Rec a whey protein powder for someone who's trying to tone up?

Hello. Been lurking here for a while. First post. :cool:

I'm a 115lbs female who's 5'4" and trying to lose some BF to tone up and build some muscle. I'm not aiming to be one of those bulky females :X, I just want to build some lean muscle. Can anyone recommend me some good brands of whey protein powder? How much do I take?

Thanks. :cool:

I'm a 115lbs female who's 5'4" and trying to lose some BF to tone up and build some muscle. I'm not aiming to be one of those bulky females :X, I just want to build some lean muscle. Can anyone recommend me some good brands of whey protein powder? How much do I take?

for a female i would say 0.5 to 1 gram of protein to 1lb of weight . e.g. 115lbs = 58 grams of protein a day (0.5) or 115 grams protein a day

not sure of what brand but i think pure whey is what people recommend if acne is a concern .. im not too sure on that so best to wait for someone else to reply lol

for a female i would say 0.5 to 1 gram of protein to 1lb of weight . e.g. 115lbs = 58 grams of protein a day (0.5) or 115 grams protein a day

not sure of what brand but i think pure whey is what people recommend if acne is a concern .. im not too sure on that so best to wait for someone else to reply lol

Something pretty basic that I use and is good for anyone is Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, you can get it at GNC. This is the most popular whey around, no crap ingredients added.

It isnt that expensive either.

Take the protein 30 mins after your workout, and on days you dont work out take it first thing in the morning. Get the rest of your protein from real food such as meat, fish, etc.

I like ALLMAX Nutrition, thier mint chocolate whey is great, tastes soo good and has no dairy, gluten etc.

i spent like 80 some dollars at popeyes, but you can probably find cheaper on the net, try bodybuilding.com