Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
toxicated555

What are these tiny bumps? How to get rid of them?

Clogged pores it seems, what products are you using? I know many people get them regardless, but they only appear on my face if I've used a comedogenic product.

I'm using a neutrogena oil-free acne wash, with a clinique moisturizer. I had this before i started using this moisturizer. I dont use any BP products at the moment. Kind of hard to find any BP products other than proactiv.

If you aren't getting solid plugs out when you squeeze the bumps, this is probably not a clogged pore problem. It sounds more like an irritation problem, or perhaps a fungal infection (see pinned post at top of forum).

That Neutrogena wash is a problem for a lot of people, btw. My suggestion would be to find something more gentle and pH balanced.

What do you mean by solid plugs? when i squeeze them they are kind of solid. Do you have any suggestions as to what is more gentle and pH balanced? I was thinking about trying Proactiv, although i dont know if thats a good idea. Also, would a BP product help with this problem?

Do you shave? because if it's where you're shaving, it looks like shaving irritation/shaving bumps whatever you want to call it.