Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yo Adrienne!

eyebrow plucking

ive been plucking my eyebrows for YEARS (at least 10) and as long as i stay on top of it everyday, i dont need to wax them. well my questions is... how do you get them to quit growing back!?! im sick of plucking the same hairs over and over! even when the root comes out (the black thing on the end) they still grow back a few days later! help!

You'd want to use electrolysis to shape your eyebrows (you have to wear goggles for laser removal). Laser doesn't work with light hair on light skin either.

Mine stopped growing back after several years of obsessive plucking! Fortunately I did not over-pluck them which was the fashion of the time! (15-yrs-ago)

Laser hair removal cannot be done on eyebrows. I really do not of a permanent way to remove eyebrow hair. Try waxing then you will only have to deal with it every few weeks. Sally Hanson sells waxing strips that make it easy for you to do yourself and is much cheaper.

Laser hair removal cannot be done on eyebrows. I really do not of a permanent way to remove eyebrow hair. Try waxing then you will only have to deal with it every few weeks. Sally Hanson sells waxing strips that make it easy for you to do yourself and is much cheaper.

I had my eyebrows waxed almost a year ago. It ruined my eyebrows. I am still trying to grow them back. It looks really horrible now. I usd to have full eyebrows and now they look really ugly

I had my eyebrows waxed almost a year ago. It ruined my eyebrows. I am still trying to grow them back. It looks really horrible now. I usd to have full eyebrows and now they look really ugly

Seriously???? I pulled like half my eyelashes out a few weeks ago when I got sick of the fake ones I had applied. My eyeLASHES grew back in like 3 weeks. Have you tried putting egg white on them? i would say castor oil it is meant to work well but if u get it in ure eye it can make u blind.

Seriously???? I pulled like half my eyelashes out a few weeks ago when I got sick of the fake ones I had applied. My eyeLASHES grew back in like 3 weeks. Have you tried putting egg white on them? i would say castor oil it is meant to work well but if u get it in ure eye it can make u blind.

They are finally starting to grow back but I have a patch where eyelashes should be and there arent any. Its taking a decade for them to grow back

thats too bad! i know they sell some sort of serum to help regrow eyebrows at Sephora.com but i think it is REALLLLY expensive. i have SUPER thick eyebrow hair... they are bristles! it sucks... i have to spend a lot of time combing them and getting them to lay stright everyday haha. why are eyebrows such a hassle!?

is electrolysis and laser removal expensive?

hah define expensive

more than $15

This chart should give you an estimate.

Eyebrows would probably cost about the same as an upper lip (just estimating the amount of hair involved).

Electrolysis can be done on lighter hairs, whereas laser hair removal can't.

They are finally starting to grow back but I have a patch where eyelashes should be and there arent any. Its taking a decade for them to grow back

I saw a commercial for this http://www.latisse.com/. I think it's by prescription.

I heard you can eventually permanently harm the root, and it won't come back. I don't know how long that takes, though.