Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Summertime

Cure your bacne in 2 weeks or less!!! IT WORKS

Ok first of all I had pretty nasty bacne and it is totally and completely cleared up now from this! I promise it works! And the stuff you use is natural and easy to find!! It might take a little time, but only like 30 minutes max. Probabaly not even that. I bolded the things you need. This is what you do..

**Before Bed**

1. Take a damp wash clothe and wipe your back off

2. Wet your hand and shake Purified Sea Salt on the your hand. (the salt is in a yellow tall container with the little girl holding the umbrella on it. It says the salt is from spain. You can probably use any kind of sea salt thought. It really doesn't matter.)

3. Gently rub the salt onto the places on your back that have acne.

4. Let the salt dry onto your skin while you brush your teeth and wash your face.

5. Take the damp wash clothe again and wipe the salt off. If it doesn't all perfectly wipe off, don't worry about it.

6. Get out a cotton ball and put Apple Cider Vinegar on it. Rub that lightly on your back.

7. After you do that, apply a facemask on it. Just rub it on the bacne areas. (This is just a small step. So if you don't want to buy it, or don't know what kind, then you don't HAVE to.)

8. Let the mask dry.

9. Put toothepaste on the areas with bacne. Just a small layer will do. Let that dry.

**In the Shower**

1. When you get in the shower. Point the shower head away from you.

2. Wet your hands and shake the sea salt onto them.

3. Rub them on the areas with acne. (Try not to get the salt container wet, or it won't shake out. Also, if you take bathes instead of showers, just sit up in the bath and do this.)

4. Rinse the salt off.

5. Get out a damp washclothe and squirt Head and Shoulders shampoo on it.

6. Rub the clothe onto the areas with bacne.

7. Rinse your back off.

8. Complete steps 6-9 in the **Before Bed** topic above.

I'm super positive this will work. My bacne was soooo bad before I did this. You will see it work it's magic! Plus it KEEPS working even after a long long time! So you never have to worry about it becoming noneffective. If you have any questions... just post! I'd be happy to answer them!

And also just to let yall know... I based this on different remedies from acne message boards all over the place. I combined alot of different things that work the best for different skin types. So, this should work for EVERYBODY. Not just one skin type.

Sea Salt and Apple Cider Vinegar work as an exfoliator. And helps reduce the bacterias on the skin.

H&S has zinc in it which is thought to be the reason why it's good for bacne.

But what makes Tooth Paste good for body acne? Can you explain that please.

Well I remember looking at boards that said that toothepaste helps and I would just laugh. But, then I thought that I might as well give it a try. And when I tried it, it worked! I put it on the pimple and the next day all the swolleness was gone and it was like a few shades less red. And withing like 4 days that pimple was completely gone. Toothepaste just dries it out and gives it room to heal.

Well I remember looking at boards that said that toothepaste helps and I would just laugh. But, then I thought that I might as well give it a try. And when I tried it, it worked! I put it on the pimple and the next day all the swolleness was gone and it was like a few shades less red. And withing like 4 days that pimple was completely gone. Toothepaste just dries it out and gives it room to heal.

I m happy that it worked well for you. But i don't think it's right to recomment it to everyone without even knowing how it helped you. What ingredient inside toothpaste worked for your acne.

What kind of toothpaste works for acne. They are all different flavor and has different ingredients for different purposes. Some has minty flavor and for plag another one is whitening the teeth which might be really bad for acne that you don't know.

I understand the reason how vinegar helps skin, it has a logic behind, so i am happy to try it. But toothpaste doesn't make any sense so far to use for acne.

I have searched it on youtube, and i found some videos that tells not to use toothpaste for acne, Some says their acne got bigger and more painfull in the morning, after putting toothpaste on it at night.

Well I use Crest Mint Gel toothepaste on it. Sorry I definately should have said that before. And about the whole - I should figure out how it works first thing - my answer is sorry but I really don't know how it works. All I know is that it does work. And the reason it makes the person's pimple larger is because their pimple is irritated. When you put the toothepaste on it, it should be a zit that you haven't touched or a zit that you have popped. If it is a zit that you poked around with, it would be hard to put anything on it to make it calm down. But even if it was that case, they should just put the toothepaste on there again and it will dry it out. I know this from personal experience. You just have to keep doing it and i promise it will heal.

I'd just like it noted that many toothpastes contain ingredients that may actually aggravate acne-prone skin. ; )

Also, Summertime, how long have you been using this regimen?

C'est la vigne, I've been using this regimine for about 5 months and it hasn't lightened up in the area of effectiveness. And ShopShoeGal, the face mask works pretty good and yea I do see good results, it helps to clear up the smaller pimples.

Hey! Totally new here..and I had a question..I dont have Purified Sea Salt at the moment..can I use table salt??? Going shopping later this week..if its not a possible switch I'll pick up some...thnx for the tips..i'll try it out and let you know how it goes.... :surprised:

I'd be very cautious using toothpast on a regular basis. It is very irritating to a lot of people (to the point where they have to be very careful that it doesn't run down their face) AND most contains fluoride, which really shouldn't be used in significant amounts. Read your toothpast tube - you're not even supposed to swallow it. What do you think it'll do if left on your skin for extended periods of time? It'll absorb into your system through your skin. Not a good idea.

where can i get this acv? is there a specific brand i should get?

You should be able to find acv in most grocery stores. As far as brands go I've heard that the organic/ non-pasturized kind is better but I don't know how true that is. :dance:

ok then, awesome :) does anyone else have experience using this method? i'm a bit nervous to try new things just in case it makes matters worse, but if it's a matter of just rolling with the punches then i can do that! as long as i know it will get me somewhere

hey, thank you so much for putting this up! but i was wondering if i was supposed to do both remedies? i take a shower every night before i go to bed... so am i supposed to do both, or choose one? thanks!