Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how many cysts do you currently have on your face

Only one, if you include the inflammation around it, it's about the size of a dime. I'm not sure if it's considered large, medium, or small.

Only one, if you include the inflammation around it, it's about the size of a dime. I'm not sure if it's considered large, medium, or small.

for we that would be big

Currently, I have only two new zits on my face. One is a pustule that is very small and has three heads so that doesnt count as a cyst and the other one Im not sure if its a papule, a nodule, or a cyst; that one is on my I dont know what this is called (the two folds under your nose and above your lips)

2 big ones, (one of them is HUGE on my cheek) 3 medium ones and one healing one on my cheek. How do you get rid of cysts, or fasten up the healing process, by the way?

Two on my forehead. This HUGE painful one on my chin. It hurts to smile. And I have graduation tomorrow. Haha that's going to be a lot of smiling.

I had a small cyst last week but now my skin is clear. I don't know what you want to do with this information.

8 cysts and 5 red marks all on my chin from Fraxel. I can tell they are going to scar. I did the Fraxel to stop scarring. :wall: Oh yeah, I have a huge one between my eyebrows. Attractive.

Just one that is slowly sinking back into my skin and is skin-colored. I'm done with that dreaded hormonal week so everything is ok right now :) I have tons and tons and TONS of red marks all over my t-zone but who knows when that'll ever disappear?

only face? like 4, including my whole body, arms and legs too, probably about 11

Currently I don't have one, I've only ever had 1 cyst on my face I think.. I used to get inflamed acne, but now I'm almost totally clear thanks to the regimen! After 3 months I now just have a few red marks, and I get minor break outs every now and then.. atm I only have 2 whiteheads on my forehead, so I guess i'm lucky

I hv 2 on my forehead. One in between my eye brow. Like 2 huge ones on my right cheek. 2 small ones on my chin. It is really depressing. :((

:( I feel like this thread is my daily tally. I spoke too soon...I said I had no more cysts on my face but I played around with a tiny skin-colored bump tonight after my shower and lo and behold...4 hours later...giant red cyst on my forehead. Painful and throbbing already...ugh..

i got about 10, with like 3 of them bunched together. <----on my face. Who gives a fuck guys, who gives a fuck?