Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm going to apply blush for the first time ever in my life today. LOL wish me luck. I read reviews on makeup alley, and since I am a very poor person right now I decided on Jane's Blushing Petal. And i'm going to try applying it with my kabuki brush because it's the only make up brush I own besides eyeshadow brushes.

I'm going to apply blush for the first time ever in my life today. LOL wish me luck. I read reviews on makeup alley, and since I am a very poor person right now I decided on Jane's Blushing Petal. And i'm going to try applying it with my kabuki brush because it's the only make up brush I own besides eyeshadow brushes.

howd it goo..!?

if you're using a big brush then I would wipe a few strokes on a kleenex or toilet paper first so it doesn't go on too strong or so you don't apply that much

Hope it goes well :D

oh, you can also press the brush so it makes a fan shape. that might make it easier to control

howd it goo..!?

Funny thing is I ended up not even applying it. Somehow my rosacea (which has not acted up in a looong time decided to act up) so I had rosy cheeks naturally. Except in a bad way. Probably because i'm exfoliating too much lately.

And thank you for the tips Nessa.

Where did you find Jane products? I used to love Jane so much, especially their blush but they stopped carrying it here in California or something because I never see this brand anywhere anymore.

Edit: Actually, I just went to their website and apparently only Rite Aid and one Walmart in my area carries this brand. I frequent Target and sometimes CVS so that's probably why I haven't seen it.

Yeah I looked it up on the Jane website. It's funny too because I went to 3 stores on their list and none of them had it, then I finally found it at a neighborhood wal-mart of all places.