Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi well i had a post about not having any red marks around the area of my jawline and where my beard grows a couple weeks ago but yet so much everywhere else especially upper cheeks and foreheads and asked if anyone could figure out why, and well no posts.

but from another forum i found

"if you're speaking of normal zits(pustules) those take about seven weeks until the inflammation is gone and until they pop.

the redness they leave can stay there from weeks up to six months, sometimes longer.

if you exfoliate your face more often, the redness will go down quicker. (ie: if you're a guy, and you shave daily, you'll notice redness around the jawline don't last very long)"

it seems to make sense to me so i guess exofoliating does help.. just thought i'd share this with everyone

hey thats good news! im a girl and i have really sensitive skin and i still have moderate acne. my skin is heavily red marked not really scarred. whenever i use an exfoliator my skin will get redder coz of the sensitivity- any brands you recommend?