Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mohdhm

big red Acne under the chin, hard to shave.

hey

when i was 16 i had crazy acne, now it evened out, how i have rosacea (20 years old), but i barely have any acne on my face, just tiny pustules that wash away in the morning shower (most of the time).

However my chin is a different story, i'm 20 years old and i have to shave often. All this acne is in the way i bleed every time i shave the neck area because it is so bumpy, i'd like to avoid the scaring if possible. The doctor gave me an anti-biotic and it works so far, but who knows, it might stop working, also i'm not a fan of parmacutical drugs such as anti-biotics/steriod creams. I guess it is because of the ingrown hairs in the neck area. My family doctor told me that it was me moving the bacteria with my razor, Well if that is the case, should i shave the neck area first ? Does anyone have problems in the neck area and have regimens for decreasing the size of the acne or getting rid of them completely? thanks

I've just never really tried to get rid of my acne as a teen, i mena i haven't been trying out any products so i dont know where to start. You could even say i had good self esteem with the acne as a teen and didn't bother to get rid of it.