Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steve.n

Trying Diana Stalder for my dark marks

Ok, I decided to turn this thread into sort of a log for me. I'll do weekly updates, maybe even daily depending on what changes I see on my face. It finally got here today (June 4th), and I'll trying it for a month. I hope this really works for me. They did say that it will work better on sensitive skin, but I dont think my skin is sensitive. I don't know the right definition of sensitive skin, but my face can handle most of moisturizers, cleansers, acne kits without too much problem. I do, however, get few reactions to clearasil products, very few sunscreens, and Glycolic products.

Anyways, I'll post later tonight abot how the first application went.

The Original Post:

Pretty much the thread title says it all. Have anyone tried Dermaline or Diana Stalder products to whiten their skin/marks?

I was actually looking for something like this. My entire face tone darkened due to TCA peels. Those of you who are wondering if TCA peel did anything for my marks, I tried few TCA Peels from 12% to 18% and it did get rid of dark marks in few areas that was there for a year or two. It probably got rid of about 30% of my marks, but a bigger problem came from the fact that my entire face darkened due to these peels, I even used sunscreen religiously, so I didn't know what I did wrong. So I emailed the place where I bought it from and they said post-peel hyperpigmentation is not uncommon and that I should just use gentle scrubs until it goes away.. I was very disappointed because it was the hyperpigmentation that I've been trying to get rid of year after year and nobody told me about this "post-peel hyperpigmentation."

So while I was researching for a different option to get rid of my hyperpigmentations since I basically gave up on TCA Peels, I stumbled upon Dermalien and Diana Stalder.

Their products look very promising and they're really good with customer service. I actually ordered Dark Acne Scar kit, it should be arriving in 2-3 days. This kit's supposed to lighten up the areas I apply it on while targetting the dark marks from acne. So if anyone tried this, please post and tell me about your experiences with the product. If no one has tried a product from Dermaline or Diana Stalder. I'll try it for a month and post weekly on this thread about improvements.

Sure, it seems like most of their customers are buying their products to lighten up different part of their bodies (including face of course). I can't wait until it arrives. I barely get pimples anymore so, I believe the time is right to try things to get rid of my dark marks.

Haha, did my thread rope you into buying this?

Their site is pretty cnvincing and seem really genuine. I ordered this via UPSP Express Mail, and it took a week to get processed and they shipped it two days ago :(. I hope its gets here soon.

Yes indeed... Also i just realised that we sail on the same boat. I developed hyperpigmentation after a fraxel treatment to adress a scar concern of mine. I had mild scarring on the right side of my face that received an impovement but i traded that with hyperpigmentation. One problem leads to another its depressing...

Not really sure if its hyperpigmentation but my cheeks are a click redder than the rest of my face. Most of the times it looks actually nice but after lifting weights, drinking alcohol or getting stressed over something they become bright red; redness subsides eventually but its still annoying. Weird thing is that i stayed indoors and was hiding from sun for like 3 months and even after that i was applying sun screen always.

With his opportunity i can redirect you to : http://www.civantskincare.com/products.html . You might want to check this out as well. I have ordered that too (yes im that desperate).

Lastly its ironic that i was actually thinking getting a TCA peel as last resort if these products fail but judging from your post, thats not an option right?

Yea I can perfectly understand your situation. It's nice to meet someone that shares the same experience. The hyperpigmentation caused by TCA peel on my face bothers the crap out of me. It's like an island of dark patch on my face :(. It might work for you, who knows. I'm Asian and I think that might've been one of the factors to why I got this hyperpigmentation from the TCA Peel. However, they did say post-peel hyperpigmention is not so uncommon. I hope this product really pulls through and works though. Anyways, from my experiences with TCA Peel, I wouldn't recommend it lol. Not to mention, there are a lot of steps you have to take in order to do TCA Peels.

I was actually looking into meladerm, and coincidentally I was gonna order that too! But, I heard dermaline/diana stalder have almost exactly the same ingredients as meladerm (kojic acid, etc.). So I just decided to go with Diana Stalder products after e-mailing them tons of questions and their service really made my decision easy. If this fails, I hope it doesnt, I'll probably give meladerm a go. IF THAT FAILS, hopefully we dont have to come to this point, but I'll have to spend 300$ on the Obagi system lol.

It finally arrived! Going to try it for the first time before I go to sleep. It came with the Black Soap (3rd strongest whitening soap they have, the strongest one is Glutathione, which I hope to order soon) and a whitening toner and a cream. They came in a nice package with a small paper with instructions on it. The products were a bit smaller than I thought (except for the soap) but I heard they're very potent so, I hope it works. They said it might take 3 days or 1-2 weeks or even a month until I see results depending on my skin sensitivity. Anyways, I updated the title + the original post. Can't wait until I try it.

Ok, so I finally tried it. The soap wasn't as drying as I thought, I felt some little stinging sensation here and there but other than that it was fine. As for the toner, it's pretty small, so I had to be careful trying not to waste it and other than that it was like any other toner :P. Finally, the whitening cream had a nice fragrance and it was a little thick but it seemed to absorb very smoothly into my skin. It did instruct me to spray some mineral/purified water on my face before applying the whitening cream to insure better absorption and smoother, even and thinner application. I wasn't going to but my sister actually had La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water spray! So that might've helped for a better absorption. Now, I just need to apply soem moisturizer 15 mins after I applied the whitening cream. If anyone has a good moisturizer to recommend, plz do. I've never been able to find a good enough moisturizre. Right now, I'm using neolia Olive Oil Body Lotion with Vitamin E. I want something better though :P. Anyways I'll update again in a week or even less if I see some kind of change.