Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im not really sure what would happen... but i know guys can take hormone pills (estrogen i guess) if they are transgender and want to be more like a woman.... or if they are planning to have a sex change. i dont know if birth control pills would work the same.... but i imagine they would be a start

I was just curious a while ago, as you should know birth control pills are well known to control hormonal breakouts it has something to do with the reduction of some hormone ... so what would happen if a boy takes these pills? is it dangerous? side effects? ... anyone? :doh:

If I'm not mistaken a guy taking these types of pills will become sterile(can't make babys because your turning into a woman!!!) hence that why transgender men on womens hormones gos sterile in about three months!

I was just curious a while ago, as you should know birth control pills are well known to control hormonal breakouts it has something to do with the reduction of some hormone ... so what would happen if a boy takes these pills? is it dangerous? side effects? ... anyone? :doh:

You would begin to take on female characteristics. You'd begin developing breasts, the deposition of your fat would change, you'd find it more difficult to put on muscle. In other words, you'd be living a male nightmare IF you don't want to become a woman.