Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
queensbaby

Has anybody else had luck with Zinc cream!?

If you're a regular on this site, you might have already read about how taking zinc supplements is beneficial to those with acne. I think I had this in mind as I was doing my grocery shopping two weeks ago, my eyes (thankfully!) fell upon Margarite Zinc Cream. This stuff is AMAZING. Not only is it tinted - if you don't have dark hyperpigmentation, you could wear it basically as makeup. Dried up my hormonal acne and a bad breakout on my forehead in a matter of days. My boyfriend even remarked twice in two days that the cream is doing my acne wonders. The best part? Its only $12!! You can find it on Amazon and the usual suspects, but if you're in an organic/health food store, chances are you'll find it there.

In addition to my supplements, I've been using this cream primarily and using Aczone approx. twice a week. After I wash my face, I put it all over (AM & PM) and then apply moisturizer as necessary and then SPF & makeup.

Has anybody else tried it with good results?