Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pjcat77

what to do about Rosacea?

Gee what can I eat or do. It seems like EVERYTHING effects rosacea!! I've been living with it for over 15 years, ever since I was 14 and started puperty. My faced changed that summer and hasn't been the same ever since. I've spent literally THOUSANDS of dollars on oral, topical, lasor, diet, supplements.....and truely nothing takes it away completely. My best luck has been with IPL laser treatments. But they are $$$, temporary and work just alittle....blah....it depresses me to know end! I feel like I can't live a normal life. Constantly covering it up, making excuses to friends, boyfriends or compete strangers as to WHY my face is either red, OR why do you where so much makeup....I'm screwed no matter what way you look at it. I wish uneducated people would educate them selves about the different skin types in the world and stop making us feel so islolated......=(

What has helped your symptoms? I find that I mainly have redness with tiny veins, lots of blotciness.

http://www.demodexsolutions.com

Alot of rosacea people say this completely controls there problems

the zz cream and the acarid soap

If you go on the rosacea forum there are many users that use the acarid soap and zz cream,the zz cream might/might not break you out starting

some people say it works wonderfully from the jump/others say it takes a while to work

there is actually a author on the rosacea forum whos writtin books about rosacea and using this stuff and says it controls it.

I just ordered the acarid soap and zz cream because like you I am at a lost but slowly getting my life back if everything works out

I am on medication for flushing/light therapy lol

Honestly stress is the worst thing for rosacea,I read people on this forum say omg stress and acne lol they have no idea what stress does to rosacea sufferers

http://www.demodexsolutions.com

Alot of rosacea people say this completely controls there problems

the zz cream and the acarid soap

If you go on the rosacea forum there are many users that use the acarid soap and zz cream,the zz cream might/might not break you out starting

some people say it works wonderfully from the jump/others say it takes a while to work

there is actually a author on the rosacea forum whos writtin books about rosacea and using this stuff and says it controls it.

I just ordered the acarid soap and zz cream because like you I am at a lost but slowly getting my life back if everything works out

I am on medication for flushing/light therapy lol

Honestly stress is the worst thing for rosacea,I read people on this forum say omg stress and acne lol they have no idea what stress does to rosacea sufferers

Thanks!! I will check it out!