Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miss ugly

DERMABRATION DISASTER

Hej... i´ve had a dermabrasion done on my cheeks 5 months ago,

and the result so far is horrible.. my skin is still fire red and it looks very shiny and transparent

and the texture is realy uneaven with big holes ( scarred pores i think) and have kind off like an orange peel look to it.. i cant even cover it with makeup..

and worst of all it did nothing for my scars.. i look so much worse now and i dont know what to do.

so i could realy use some help,

i`ve read about LED ligth therapi, but im so confused

do you guys think this could help speed up the healing and help with the redness?

if yes, then witch one should i get ?

im so desperate that i dont care what it will cost , i just want to fix it.

please give me some advise...

thank you all for a great site..

Miss ugly..

( sorry for the bad spelling, im from skandinavia)

yes, put some pictures up. i think that dermabrasion is supposed to leave your skin pink and itchy for a while- you wont see results yet. wait till your face has calmed down- for now just moisturize or stick an ice pack on it. dont rush into things until you for sure that nothing has worked.

hope that helps- you stole my nickname im miss ugly (: x

Hej... i´ve had a dermabrasion done on my cheeks 5 months ago,

and the result so far is horrible.. my skin is still fire red and it looks very shiny and transparent

and the texture is realy uneaven with big holes ( scarred pores i think) and have kind off like an orange peel look to it.. i cant even cover it with makeup..

and worst of all it did nothing for my scars.. i look so much worse now and i dont know what to do.

so i could realy use some help,

i`ve read about LED ligth therapi, but im so confused

do you guys think this could help speed up the healing and help with the redness?

if yes, then witch one should i get ?

im so desperate that i dont care what it will cost , i just want to fix it.

please give me some advise...

thank you all for a great site..

Miss ugly..

( sorry for the bad spelling, im from skandinavia)

I started my whole acne scar removal with a dermabrasion.(besides a Bluepeel which is

superfical) In my opinion I paid $4000.00 to have less confidence. I should had either left my scars alone or went with non-envasive first. I didn't find this site until after I had done it. My skin also has small holes liked scarred pores. I have done other things since the dermabrasion to fix it. 5 Fraxel restores, TotalFx, subcision, Fraxel;repair. I'm not playing with fractional laser anymore. After visiting a site where drs talk back and forth about lasers, I decided to go with a lite Co2. I'm also thinking fat injections. Look into dermarolling. I think that could help. I wish you luck. p.s. I am going to do what I can to feel better about myself while I wait for something in the means of scarless healing is developed. I do believe that it's possible and now with the gov't behind it, it's going to arrive faster.