Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skm430

New guy hoping to clear skin.

hey guys & gals,

I'll keep the story short. I started with very clear skin with pimples here and there when I was 18 and entered college. Throughout the years with stress and lack of sleep, I broke out and it becamse worse with each year. I am now 22 and with acne all over my face (mild, papules and pustules) and I have decided to start Dan's Regimen to see if it works.

I have tried a mix of doxycylcin pills, BP & Clyndamin mixed together as a regimen and it worked well and I stopped and that was probably the reason why the acne came back.

Just graduated so no more school = no more stress and hopefully my acne goes away. I'm here for the long haul and here to support and hopefully get the best advice possible..

Best,

Samir.

quick q. So I used to just use the clean & clear cleanser in the shower and that was it and then recently I started using the new Neutrogena Acne Stress Control cleaners (2.5% salycyclic acid) and have broken out alot more and skins become bumpy. I checked and the Clean&Clear product has the same type of active ingredient yet my acne was mild on that cleanser. Could it be that that the higher percentage is causing the acne?

The increase in strength could be irritating your skin, yes. I hope the DKR works well for you. It has brought relief to so many. Best wishes to ya and welcome to acne.org. :D