Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tyracing

best way to shower face?

hi everyone, i'm using the Acne.org regimen two times daily and i have some questions.

What's the best way of washing face when taking a shower? just rinse face with water or cleanse with soap or what? warm water or cold water?

Shower in between the regimen? Should it be 1) regimen in the morning, 2) shower, 3) regimen in the even. OR 1) shower 2) regimen 3) regimen?

thanks

hi everyone, i'm using the Acne.org regimen two times daily and i have some questions.

What's the best way of washing face when taking a shower? just rinse face with water or cleanse with soap or what? warm water or cold water?

Cleanse with your gentle cleanser while in the shower (saves time rather than having a separate face washing ritual in addition to a shower, but it's up to you). Warm water is less likely to cause redness or irritation. A final cold water rinse is also helpful in reducing irritation.

Shower in between the regimen? Should it be 1) regimen in the morning, 2) shower, 3) regimen in the even. OR 1) shower 2) regimen 3) regimen?

am Shower, am regimen, pm regimen.

Or am regimen, pm shower, pm regimen

Wait at least 10 minutes after showering before applying the regimen to let your skin 'relax' a bit. :)