Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok so my whole life ive had few pimples then last winter 08, i broke out with alot of them. my mom gives my some prescribed foam stuff to help get rid of my acne. needless to says it got worse and the funny thing is all my acne is gone for the most part (which goes to show it was the foam that did it) and im left with terrible scarring. i felt i was coming into my own really becoming comfortable in my own skin and then this. it just aint fair.

post-104342-1243576645_thumb.jpg

post-104342-1243576614_thumb.jpg

post-104342-1243576614_thumb.jpg

post-104342-1243576645_thumb.jpg

welcome to the org midnightsun!!

that sucks bout the scarring alright, Im sure your way ahead of me but there is a forum for scarring, b e worth checking out!!

Anyways hope things improve for you, and try to hold onto being comfy in your own skin, tough right now, but you'll get there!!

sorry to hear about the scarring. i hope it will heal fast for you. i get the large cysts EASILY when i'm not on accutane and the cysts are just as bad. just called in sick to work today cus of acne :( shit. so i'm going on 3rd round of accutane in 2 days hopefully. good luck with you.

sorry to hear about the scarring. i hope it will heal fast for you. i get the large cysts EASILY when i'm not on accutane and the cysts are just as bad. just called in sick to work today cus of acne :( shit. so i'm going on 3rd round of accutane in 2 days hopefully. good luck with you.

much appreciated. i had to plow my way thew school with my head down all semester which is hard for a theatre arts major. hope your acne clears up on accutane and i hope u dont get scarring either

yeah I'm happy that I have a few pimples only compared to most people but all the scars I have really put me down :( they cover most of my face and my back. It's sick :( I feel like I need makeup whenever I go out and I don't wear spaghetti straps anymore cus of it.