Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
uglygenes

Acne worse then when I started...

Hi,

So it's been about a month, i saw mild improvement in the first couple of weeks with increased whiteheads - initial purge i'm assuming. (How do you check the date you joined, because that's the actual start date i started the regimen?)

Coming up to a month i think and my acne is worse then when i started. Should i stop the regimen and go back on accutane? Mind you i'm trying all i can to get good skin, following all the steps accurately using:

> Cetaphil gentle cleanser

> Dan's BP

> Olay Moisterizer for sensitive skin

> Zinc and Fish oil

> Changing towel and pillow sheets regularly

> Shaving everyday

> Change in diet (No sugar, gluten, dairy, soy, fungi, perservatives and plenty of water)

I have Jojoba oil and AHA coming in a few days but i'm not sure if i should continue the Regimen because my acne is worse than before. Any suggestions, advice and tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

I think you should continue regimen for now and see if there is any improvements. If not then u can go back to your old skin care kit or watever.

Sometimes it takes a few months for people to see significant clearing. That's why we generally suggest sticking with The Regimen for at least three months.

stop using cetaphil thats prolly whats messin up your face use dans cleanser or basis soap and the olay is a good moisturizer for the morning but use dans at night thats what im doing and im almost clear in only 2 weeks !!!! and i know dan says to shave everydayy but me personally i suggest yu dont your just aggrivating your acne more by stripping your hairless skin wit blades wait till u actually have some hair to shavee off your face and always make sure u shave with the grain

Thanks for the feedback, i'll make some amendments and try awhile longer! It's just so fustrating you know!