Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok I am probably just over thinking this, but which is better?

I bought natural Fish Oil 1000mg pills and I have been reading up on Fish Oil and Cod Liver Oil. Each time I have taken my fish oil pill, it seems like I have broken out a bit the next day. I read that Cod Liver Oil had Vitamin D and Vitamin A also in it which helps it be like Fish Oil + more.

When I read the back of my Fish Oil container, I saw it had soy which I heard can aggravate acne.

So I am trying to figure out what to do, because my skin is looking decent at the moment and I dont feel like taking the fish oil and having myself breakout again.

So questions, which one did you guys like better or recommend??

it would help to know which brand you're taking. are you keeping your fish oil capsules in the refrigerator? have you considered taking flavoured oil instead of capsules?

Guest DireStraits

I've been regularly taking Omega 3 fish oil and its been great. This week I decided to try Cod liver Oil and although I didn't break out from it I was left with a mild headache for the rest of the day and sharp pains in the left side of my abdomen.

Not sure if I should continue with it anymore.