Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Guys,

Newcomer here. As I mentioned in another post I am 26 years old, been suffering from severe nodular/cystic (hormonal?) acne for 4-5 years. Had mild/moderate acne before that since early teens.

I am a student and my acne has QUADRUPLED since I started school. Top it off, I compete in these public competition things and I have been so frickin embarassed by my face and red acne marks that I don't want to do it anymore. I go out CAKED in makeup (even though its mineral, you can still totally see it!) and since I use so much makeup, you can start to see these wrinkles I never had before! God, acne and wrinkles WTF!? Right now, it is mostly red marks since I have FINALLY started to clear with Amoxicillin, Spironlactin, Duac and Retin-A, but if it doesn't stay clear (on 3 weeks) my last hope is the Tane since I've tried everything else, but the red marks are hideous. How long am I supposed to look like a red, bumpy, makeup covered freak?! Acne is NOT just something for teenagers, plus I've been postponing pregnancy because I am too scared to see what my face will look like without meds, its just not fair. :(

Britt