Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Indulge

http://www.enzymestuff.com/methylation.htm

In relation to

http://www.diagnose-me.com/cond/C447056.html

Also in relation to the thread started as far as most acne sufferers being underweight & being a hard gainer.... I know this isnt the first thread as far as Histamine goes in correlation to acne on here but its a VERY in depth site that outlines the process well explaining the pathways etc. on top of the fact that its been a while since this has been discussed & I think its the key to a lot of peoples issue., while yes its important to avoid B12 & Folic Acid you should be taking Methylfolate instead of Folic, Methylcobalamin instead of B12 & P5P over B6 because most Histadelics (especially if the toe next to your big toe is longer) CANNOT process Vitamin B6...

I also found a correlation to a bunch of foods that people have problems with on here... Ive heard pork, citrus, strawberries, eggs, soy, bananas as foods that break people out which coincidentally(?) all release histamine

I also found a correlation to a bunch of foods that people have problems with on here... Ive heard pork, citrus, strawberries, eggs, soy, bananas as foods that break people out which coincidentally(?) all release histamine

Add animal protein to the list.

Where are you citing that from?

From what I read Animal Protein doesnt RELEASE Histamine but it does contain a good amount of Histidine naturally... Fresh meats are the obvious choice as protein sources tend to increase Histidine over time (Processed meats, canned meats)... Fish/Seafood does release though but Id say Chicken is safe.

From what I read Animal Protein doesnt RELEASE Histamine but it does contain a good amount of Histidine naturally... Fresh meats are the obvious choice as protein sources tend to increase Histidine over time (Processed meats, canned meats)... Fish/Seafood does release though but Id say Chicken is safe.

Histadine is the precursor to histamine. And the link you posted recommends a plant based diet for that reason.

Histadine is the precursor to histamine. And the link you posted recommends a plant based diet for that reason.

Yeah I noticed that but then when you click on the Histidine-Restricted diet on that same page it says that Fresh Meat has little to no Histidine in it so Im a little confused & am trying to find out some more about this. Unfortunately there aren't many Histidine-restricted diet links but the ones that I see don't mention avoiding meats. I definitely see where you're coming from though.