Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've never been on Accutane, but it's a VERY strong acne drug. It apparantly dries you out like crazy. You should only ask your doctor about it if your acne is very severe and nothing else is helping.

I have mild-to-moderate acne and after using countless products from my derm, he decided I should take Accutane. He prescribed 40mg, and I just got them yesterday. I still haven't used them because i'm a little bit scared to use it but my cousins used it before, many people use it.

I thought 40mg was a bit overkill... I think I'd be more of the 10-20mg range but whatever. I need acne to disappear and them my inflammation T_T

wow, who is your derm? i want their number. lol. i want to get on accutane! but cant since i have mild acne.

You can still get on accutane for mild acne, it would just be harder to convince your derm to prescribe it for you. Although I don't recommend resorting to accutane unless you've tried pretty much everything for acne and nothing works.