Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
so out of the blue the other day i decided to put clear calamine onto a whitehead and wouldn't you know it? its gone already. i used the lotion for about 2 days and now have been using my vit e oil to soften it up. i'm so happy. :clap:

That product contains no Calamine whatsoever - http://www.caladryl.com/caladryl-clear-ant...lotion#inacting .

Another reason why people should read the ingredients before using products; manufacturers try to convince you that their product is something that its not (does that even make sense? :S ).

The name is Caladryl, which resembles 'calamine', but it doesn't even contain calamine

And sorry man.

Edited by SilentWalker

that is not the product i use, its just the only pic i could find. i use pink calamine at home and the clear version when i go out. you may not think so but its worked wonders on my face in just a few short days. try having a bit of a nicer tone when you talk to people also. might get you a lot further in life. :whistle:

Do caladyrl clear and calamine lotion work the same? I understand they have different ingredients in them, but do they give the same results? I bought the caladryl clear by accident and am wondering if I should return it for the real stuff or if it will give the same benefits/.