Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
makaveli77

Bad things to eat (breakdown)

im just wondering, can anyone list every food, drink, things to not eat, things to eat, stuff like that. because i need some help with my diet, i mean im not fat (5'6'', 130LBS at 17, Yes im lil short :)....but i think it would improve my face. thanks for your knowledge, ill hit my mom up with some knowledge when she goes shopping of what to get. oh ya, and like vitamins and things like that. sorry i posted alot for my first time being registered, ive just got SOOO many questions that im curious about, i just want my acne to go away!! willing to do anything, and i mean anything, such as slap barrack obama on public TV, as long as acne will dissapear. :) sarcasm is my second language, i will not literally slap the president, hes a brotha.

What to avoid eating is sugars, refined grains like in breads and cereals, and hydrogenated and trans fats which means margarine and crisco and all the above means avoiding just about all commercial baked goods.

You also need to avoid anything you personally have an intolerance to. You will have to figure out for your self by eliminating foods to see if it makes a difference. The most common are dairy and gluten.

What to eat is real, nutrient dense foods. And there's been many threads just like this in the past and there are links to them and more information in the Food and Recipe thread at the top of this forum where it says important topics. Also see the Good Things for Acne link in my signature.

What to avoid eating is sugars, refined grains like in breads and cereals, and hydrogenated and trans fats which means margarine and crisco and all the above means avoiding just about all commercial baked goods.

You also need to avoid anything you personally have an intolerance to. You will have to figure out for your self by eliminating foods to see if it makes a difference. The most common are dairy and gluten.

What to eat is real, nutrient dense foods. And there's been many threads just like this in the past and there are links to them and more information in the Food and Recipe thread at the top of this forum where it says important topics. Also see the Good Things for Acne link in my signature.

I agreed, however, that the only bread that should be eaten is Ezekiel's bread. In other words, if you need healthy grain then I suggest steel-cut oats. Also, if I were you, I would do what Alternativista suggested, to go search in this forum for foods.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! This is a good one for those who need help with foods.

Good luck.

Note that Ezekiel bread is not gluten free. But the fact is that this bread won't break you out if you're not allergic. Everyone is different though, so I'm not 100% sure.