Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
makaveli77

General question

hey, im wondering ummm will i out grow my acne, my mom keeps saying that but if you knew my mom she says alot of things that arent true :D.

I know a lot of people who have, and also people who haven't, it depends

on family history sometimes :shrug: If your mom had it, ask her if she grew

out of it. Or other people in your family.

Also: I'M FROM WISONSIN TOO!!!!!!!

ya well my mom said she did have acne, similiar to mine, but maybe shes saying that to make me feel better, not sure, but she did say she grew out of it. you live in Wisconsin? im from sheboygan :) and do you have acne? if thats you in that picture doesnt seem like you do, you kinda look like lindsay lohan in that picure looks sexy, NOT HITTIN on you just complimenting :)

lol Thanks. I don't really have problems anymore, 'cause I'm on antibiotics,

it was all that was left for me. And wow! Sheboygen? I guess we're pretty

close then, you're only like 20/30 minutes away lol

well i would do anything to have a clear face like you, my acne isnt terrible just couple spots make it look bad, me cheeks and chin is clearing up pretty well, its just my nose :(, and if its not my nose, the some how my chin gets a lil bad, arg! i cannot wait till the day i look i the mirror and go "oh dayumm look at that sexy man, face is all cleared up". im sexy as it is, just some mild acne.

hell ya! girls are all over me left and right, just like that tag commercial :P. no just playing, well i have this one girl all up on me, but like shes a groupie, :( so i mean i dont really want none of that, but shes still a dope ass girl fun to chill out with, im not too surprised that girls like me, but my mild acne makes me a little less confident in trying to hook up with some other girls. so i guess ill just wait till im older and out grow my acne, or something i dont know. i know i talk a lot, i have a lot but i just like to share in great detail, ha.