Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi there,

i was standing in the bathroom before and completely attacked my face yet again for the past 5 years, so i decided to actually reach out for some help with my acne picking, i googled why do we pick our face and this great website showed up and gave me some really great ideas like removing the mirror in the bathroom to buying a pair of gloves.

sometimes i feel as if i am the only one that does this and that there is something wrong with me but it was really inspiring to see these people that are experiencing the same problems that i am and are changing there habits to help themselfs from doing distuctive face picking, so i am starting the regiment now to stop picking because if theres a site out like this one that so many people can talk to each other about how they are doing each day, i feel as though i can do it to and help others on how i gave up the bad habit to i really hope, so stay tuned and send me any thing that might help and i will do the same,

thankyou to everone that has shared there familar story on there acne causings its really helped me to start from now to really stop destroying my face :)

HI AMELIA

YOU KNOW I HAVE HAD MY ACNE PROBLEM FOR EVER, AND IF I DID PICK AT MY FACE AND GOT SOMETHING OUT I WASN'T HAPPY, UNTIL MY HUSBAND SAID YOU KNOW WHAT ? YOU ARE GOING TO END UP WITH WITH CANCER. YOU NEED TO GO GET SOME GOOD MEDS TO FIX THIS. SO I WAS HAPPY TO GO TO THE DERMATOLOGIST BUT NOW IM KIND OF NERVOUS ABOUT THE ACUTANE, I WILL BE STARTING TOMORROW. SO I FEEL LIKE YOU , I ALWAYS WANTED TO PICK MY FACE, BUT NOW I WILL MAKE AN EFFORT NOT TO. SEE YOU