Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aczone is incredible. Not sure how or why it works, but it is the only product among the dozens prescribed to me that really makes a difference. Since using it, I haven't had a massive breakout like I normally would, and if I do get a blemish, I apply this topical and it takes the inflammation out within 30 minutes. Not even kidding. If you haven't tried this, talk to your doctor! I wish you all the best of luck! :)

how long did it take to see an improvement? i just started on aczone/differin and im not seeing results. i think its the differin :cry:

this didn't help me at all! what is wrong with me! lol. congratulations that it helped you though. what is your regimen?

I'm glad it's working for you too :)

I've been using Aczone for about 4 months now, and it's working absolutely great! Most pimples I get dry in about 3 days. This product is amazing!

Ashleee: Don't get discouraged, how long have you been on your regimen? I'm also on Differin, and that hasn't diminished the effects of the aczone. Either you haven't been using it long enough, or this product isn't right for you- which happens all the time. Don't stress, there are hundreds of more products your dermatologist can give you. Besides, most acne treatments take about atleast 2 months to start giving incredibly noticable results.

I'm wondering if anyone knows is aczone helps heal hyper-pigmentation?

I was just prescribed it and it seems to have already helped my skin after only a day, but acne isn't so much my problem as the marks are.

Guest strssedout

Hi, I'm 23/F with usually mild acne, but 3 weeks ago I had a massive breakout of pustules on my forehead that just won't quit! My doctor prescribed me Aczone along with Bactrim, but I stopped taking the Bactrim because I don't think I wanna risk the side effects. It's day 12 of my Aczone treatment, and while the inflammation has definitely gone down (before I couldn't even raise my eyebrows cuz my forehead hurt so bad) but it hasn't stopped new breakouts from forming. Albeit, the new breakouts seem to be a lot smaller in size and much less angry, I'm getting discouraged...I mean what should I be expecting at this point?