Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys sup !

I just want to share some photos with the community about my red marks.

Some brief history; well I had acne for 3 years, then i went into accutane and cleared up. But later I had this red marks that really sucks because when you touch your face you don't feel the acne but when you look in the mirror you see all the marks.

I use the "baby brush method" to exfoliate my skin 4 times a week, this help me a lot to vanish and smooth my skin, for those guys who don't know about he baby brush method is very simple; just go to the pharmacy and buy a baby brush, every 4 times a week when you taking a shower just make a slow exfoliation in your face, try to be gentle and do not over do it, and then aply some moisturizer.

I really hate to clean my face, i just do it 4 tiimes a week and only in the night but anyways i have a very healthy lifestyle and I also eat extremely healthy.

post-80425-1243515745_thumb.jpg

post-80425-1243516586_thumb.jpg

post-80425-1243515745_thumb.jpg

post-80425-1243516586_thumb.jpg

wow is this for real,how long did it take to fade your redmarks..are you using any creams,?

OK first queston:

1.- How long did it take to fade the marks?I mean after accutane.

I finished accutane in february 18.2009, so its approximately 3 1/2 months.

2.- are you using any creams?

Im using a cream(Force De Vie. Pure Oxygen Micro-Gel with Co-Q10 Liposomes), but I think that's not the key, the exofiliation(Baby brush method) is the key.

3.- any specific baby brush?

It doesn't matter which baby brush it is, it just have to be gentle brush.

And guys I personally think that the diet helps a lot plus exercise(Playing soccer 2 hours and running 30 mins. 5 times a week). I do not eat any fast food, soda, processed food, sugar, a little bit of natural(no hormones) milk.

Any other question please do not hesitate to ask me.

c u guys !

OK first queston:

1.- How long did it take to fade the marks?I mean after accutane.

I finished accutane in february 18.2009, so its approximately 3 1/2 months.

2.- are you using any creams?

Im using a cream(Force De Vie. Pure Oxygen Micro-Gel with Co-Q10 Liposomes), but I think that's not the key, the exfiliation(Baby brush method) is the key.

3.- any specific baby brush?

It doesn't matter which baby brush it is, it just have to be gentle brush.

And guys I personally think that the diet helps a lot plus exercise(Playing soccer 2 hours and running 30 mins. 5 times a week). I do not eat any fast food, soda, processed food, sugar, a little bit of natural(no hormones) milk.

Any other question please do not hesitate to ask me.

c u guys !

Ah thank you! =) I'm def going to try it!

So exfoliation did the brunt of the fading to the red marks?

Can you exfoliate even if you have some pimples? Coz my acne is under control now, but I still get some small ones from time to time.

Can you exfoliate even if you have some pimples? Coz my acne is under control now, but I still get some small ones from time to time.

Ye you should be able to m8, just dont use it like a sander. lol.

Btw- what is a baby brush? And those creams, where can you buy them?

Ive had my redness since last year July 08, and they wont go, I am exflo, but they wont go....:(

So exfoliation did the brunt of the fading to the red marks?

I thought that if we get a new skin every 28 days, why not trying to get it fasters, and the only way to do it is making an exfoliation. The acne scars are in under the skin, so if you generate new skin the old skin will go away as same as the red scars. The first week i was amaze and i just keep doing it !!

Hey guys !!

Here is a new picture i just took, it has been a long way but im finally 100% clear of red marks, we do really need a lot of time to fade red marks but if we are patient enought we can reach our goals.

I still use the same method but instead of using cream I used natural aloe vera, which is free because i have a huge plant in my yard, i just cut it with a knife and put it after i do the baby brush method.

Aloe vera is considered one of the best skin regener, so my theory is simple i damage the first layer of my skins and i regenerated with the plant so im in constant production of new skin until red marks fade.

any questions don't hesitate to ask me :)

post-80425-1259629717_thumb.jpg

post-80425-1259629717_thumb.jpg

Hey guys !!

Here is a new picture i just took, it has been a long way but im finally 100% clear of red marks, we do really need a lot of time to fade red marks but if we are patient enought we can reach our goals.

I still use the same method but instead of using cream I used natural aloe vera, which is free because i have a huge plant in my yard, i just cut it with a knife and put it after i do the baby brush method.

Aloe vera is considered one of the best skin regener, so my theory is simple i damage the first layer of my skins and i regenerated with the plant so im in constant production of new skin until red marks fade.

any questions don't hesitate to ask me :)

dude man ur an lucky dude. it only take u like i dunno, 6 month or so? for your marks to fade 100%. some ppl (i.e. myself) take years.

Nice...im gonna try the baby brush method soon...can i use this method when im having active acne?...i have one active one...small one..

oh wow that is really cool! very happy for you :)

I'm currently on accutane and I still have quite a while of being on it to go. I'm really freaking out about my red marks, they are really bad and I have tons of them, I haven't been able to find a picture on here of anyone's whose is as bad as mine.

I'm interested in this baby brush method, did you start this method straight away after finishing accutane, was your skin not still too sensitive for exfoliation? how long were you accutane for and what dose?

Thanks!

good job man, thats awsome. lucky you :D i'm currently using a gentle exfoliator once a day that works amazingly, Aveeno Daily Brightening Scrub. Aswell as ScarZone before bed. but i should also try this baby brush method, seems promising. Congradulations man, your skin looks amazing!

Congrats! May i know what is your daily regime like? What cleanser/toner/moisturizer do you use apart from aloe vera, if any? And do you use sunscreen?

Thanks in advance!

Ye you should be able to m8, just dont use it like a sander. lol.

Btw- what is a baby brush? And those creams, where can you buy them?

Ive had my redness since last year July 08, and they wont go, I am exflo, but they wont go....:(

A baby brush is just a hair brush for babies. They have very soft bristles.

I'm really interested in this Baby Brush method now, how long do you use the brush on your face?

Nice...im gonna try the baby brush method soon...can i use this method when im having active acne?...i have one active one...small one..

This method is also very useful when you have active acne, because it removes all the dead skin from your face so the pore wont’ get clogged, so it’s amazing because if I have new pimples I know they will go away because of this method.

I'm interested in this baby brush method, did you start this method straight away after finishing accutane, was your skin not still too sensitive for exfoliation? how long were you accutane for and what dose?

No, my skin was very sensitive after accutane (I was on 20 mg for 8 months) I started using this method about 3 months later.

What is your daily regime like? What cleanser/toner/moisturizer do you use apart from aloe vera, if any? And do you use sunscreen?

While I’m having a bath I exfoliate my face, I don’t use any soap or anything. But when I’m done I just put the aloe vera in my red face (because of the exfoliation) and it starts to feel so good because the skin regenerates and smooth. The aloe vera is complete natural because I have my own plant (It has like 5 years).

I'm really interested in this Baby Brush method now, how long do you use the brush on your face?

Aprox 6 months, and I still use it.