Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

as i observe from using BP is that when the pimple is cured a dark spot remains. how can i treat this dark spots? is this hyperpigmentation?

i am so glad that u are using it as a spot treatment. BP darken my whole face because i used it all over my skin, BAD IDEA. if u can try to find something else or keep it as a spot treatment. also for blemishes try organic honey. works really well i hear

I noticed that too. I bought Panoxyl a few days ago. It's 5% BP gel and when I first used, it the next day I had scars on the spots I put it on. But I was able to actually peel/scrub them off. I also use a cotton ball and put a bit of acne face wash on it and gently scrub that part, and you'll see the black stuff (I'm not sure if it's skin or what) comes off. It does takes a while tho., like a few mins or so but it'll come off. I'm not too keen on the Panoxyl because of this. The first day I used it and woke up with patches on my face I was alarmed. Here I am trying to clear my skin from past acne scars and his the last thing I need. And I put it all over my face too...b/c I thought it'll prevent any pimple from popping up on any part of my face if I did that, but you can just imagine how bad it was and how much time I had to spend peeling off the dark patches from my face. I guess with any new product, you should try it on a spot first and see how it works for you before attempting to put it on your whole face (yea, I should have thought about this, but I didn't think anything like that would happen). It has been helping to dry out pimples a bit, but I don't really think there's nothing special about it. I guess I've only been using it for a few days to make a final conclusion about it. So try scrubbing them off gently and hopefully that'll work for you. The weird this is, I've used the Clean & Clear Acne spot treatment and it's 5% BP and I never noticed the dark marks on my face when I used it.

yeah BP can dry out pimples but after i used it left a dark spot and now my problem is dark spots. do u have any thatcan help remove the scars after using BP?

mizz_dimplezz is the clean and clear acne spot treatment also dries out pmple but never leave scar?