Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello all,

After horrible acne in my 21 age era i kinda got it under control. But it left horrible red marks on my face. I was thinking about getting laser treatment for the scars but damn their expensive lets leave that for a final resort. Anyways I was thinking about these products that are used for scar and red scar treatment.

The intense gel have your guys tried it? did it work? how long did it take?

http: //puredeming.com/products/treatments.html

also

what miny peel should i choose? did it work for you? how long did it take?

http: //puredeming.com/products/minipeels.html

Thanks

ps. By the a product that everyone should have no matter what is the acne jublep mask it works great my acne has reduced significantly since I have before and after pictures (took 4 months) and it took long because i poked the pimples. But i have learned my lessons lol I never took any oral medications.

It sounds mild but 100% Aloe Vera gel has really helped to diminish my red marks. Make sure you wear sunscreen when your out in the sun as well, this will prevent darkening of your red marks. :)

It sounds mild but 100% Aloe Vera gel has really helped to diminish my red marks. Make sure you wera sunscreen when your out in the sun as well, this will prevent darkening of your red marks. :)

HI,

Thanks for the help. I use alo vera currently! I works well but after a while i dont see any improvement. Im thinking of trying the urine thing... i will be taking pic before and after

It sounds mild but 100% Aloe Vera gel has really helped to diminish my red marks. Make sure you wera sunscreen when your out in the sun as well, this will prevent darkening of your red marks. :)

HI,

Thanks for the help. I use alo vera currently! I works well but after a while i dont see any improvement. Im thinking of trying the urine thing... i will be taking pic before and after

Seriously?! Wow, aloe vera has not only helped to lighten my red marks, but I also dab it on active zits (I only get teeny tiny ones from time to time now since my skin is under control for the most park) and it totally dries them out and they're pretty much gone by morning.

I am in love with aloe vera gel!

I'm sad it didn't help much in your case! Have you tried the tape method? I did but didn't see too much improvement... Aparently it removes dead skin to promote new cell growth or something along those lines. I don't think I could bring myself to put my stinky pee on my face though, but good luck and let us know how it goes!

Yes I will still continue to put alo vera on. But im wondering about those other products that are "top ten" mentioned for scaring. I wana try them.... But i dont think pee is that bad it comes from you! lol but lets hope I see results soon