Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jade123

On a scale of 1-10, how bad is my acne?

Be honest, I have thick skin and honesty will only help me.

Feel free to critique my current regimen, aswell:

-Basis Sensitive Skin Bar

-Neutrogena On-the-spot

-Olay Complete Sensitive Skin

Shave using a Gillette Sensor Excel

post-104105-1243327956_thumb.jpg

post-104105-1243327970_thumb.jpg

post-104105-1243327956_thumb.jpg

post-104105-1243327970_thumb.jpg

If we are using a scale of 1-10, I would say your acne is probably a 6, however, individuals are usually more critical of themselves. People might say that my acne is very mild but to me it is a 8-9. Anyways, have you tried any kind of prescription BP? Something like Duac or Benzaclin?

If we are using a scale of 1-10, I would say your acne is probably a 6, however, individuals are usually more critical of themselves. People might say that my acne is very mild but to me it is a 8-9. Anyways, have you tried any kind of prescription BP? Something like Duac or Benzaclin?

That is not a six at all! Thats not benevolent of you to say that. I suffer from moderate acne and Ive also suffered from severe acne in my teenage years. Thats like a two. He has a couple of zits and a couple of redmarks.

i would say a three. Just being honest here. It isn't bad at all. I dont know why people are saying a 6.......seriously people?!?

I'd say a 3, too. Is your acne very persistent? If I saw you I would probably think you just had your regular, teenage acne and still had time to grow out of it. Don't know your age, though.

:)

I would say 4 - 4 1/2 and for your regimen it's alright but you should get a prescription cream because you have nothing that prevents new breakouts from forming, the on the spot neutrogena is good but get some topical treatment. Dan's regimen would be great or you could also go and see a dermatologist.

Hm, maybe I was confused. I thought 1 was someone with completely flawless skin. I rethought it, maybe a 3.5 ~ 4.5. Not too sure. Just my opinion, obviously others will be different. And nah, I'm not trying to put you down. Your acne is similar to mine except I don't have redmarks on my cheeks, just lower region of my face.

3. your pimples are very limited to one area of the face. trust me, mine is all over my face, and worse, at least it used to be.

Hm, maybe I was confused. I thought 1 was someone with completely flawless skin. I rethought it, maybe a 3.5 ~ 4.5. Not too sure. Just my opinion, obviously others will be different. And nah, I'm not trying to put you down. Your acne is similar to mine except I don't have redmarks on my cheeks, just lower region of my face.

1 is someone with flawless skin. His skin isnt breaking out that terribly.