Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Everytime I watch one of Dan's videos, he has on a acne.org tshirt and im always thinkin "damn..i think i would actually wear one" lol. WOULD YOU? Maybe other colors besides white or maybe even different designs..lol idk..jus sumtin to talk about. REPLY!

:dance: <<this smiley cracks me up for sum reason

Damn...they look so cool. I want one of them soo bad.

But come to think of it....I dont think i would actually wear one of them. I'm too embarrassed to ever bring up my acne in public. So far, my acne has never been mentioned outside of my house or doctor's office.

But if I ever do happen to be more open about my acne....I will proudly wear it.

Damn....i want one of the Acne.org sweaters soo bad :P

And I happen to like the blue and white exactly as it is. I wouldnt wear any other colour.....it looks soooo good as is.

Damn...they look so cool. I want one of them soo bad.

But come to think of it....I dont think i would actually wear one of them. I'm too embarrassed to ever bring up my acne in public. So far, my acne has never been mentioned outside of my house or doctor's office.

But if I ever do happen to be more open about my acne....I will proudly wear it.

Damn....i want one of the Acne.org sweaters soo bad :P

And I happen to like the blue and white exactly as it is. I wouldnt wear any other colour.....it looks soooo good as is.

ahaha yea tha sweater is awsome..I would rock tha sweater... yea the white and blue looks fine..but maybe a black tshirt would look kool aswell...maybe its jus cuz im a fan of black tshirts. lol Tha shirts jus look kool

i'd wear it around the house. i'd like a black or turquoise one. i have a thing for turquoise. and that smiley cracks me up too. lol.

I was thinking of Dan's sweater few days back....

Perhaps, a Acne.org Kit purchase will get it for FREE.

I'm looking forward of that....

Yea, I was thinking about this too. I wouldn't mind rockin that sweater and it'll be s good way to promote the site and get the word around.

Yea, I was thinking about this too. I wouldn't mind rockin that sweater and it'll be s good way to promote the site and get the word around.

yea it would be a great way to get the word out on acne.org

To be honest, I would not wear one.

I agree, I wouldn't wear one either. I think it would draw too much attention to my face :ninja:

I understand that..i dont think i would of either bak then wen my acne was severe. but how about wen your clear..or..wen u look in the mirror one day and say to yourself "damn my skin looks pretty good" lol...im not 100% clear yet but i do like wat im seeing thx to DKR.

I would get a shirt and wear it once im clear to get the word out on this great site

I understand that..i dont think i would of either bak then wen my acne was severe. but how about wen your clear..or..wen u look in the mirror one day and say to yourself "damn my skin looks pretty good" lol...im not 100% clear yet but i do like wat im seeing thx to DKR.

I would get a shirt and wear it once im clear to get the word out on this great site

Yeah, to that I totally agree. If my skin ever becomes clear, I'll probably get one- wear it and tell everyone about this site!

But for now, it just seems like it would draw too much attention to my face... haha

i would wear one if my skin was perfect. but otherwise no because i would be afriad people would look for flaws on my face

i would wear one if my skin was perfect. but otherwise no because i would be afriad people would look for flaws on my face

i agree. Unless i had a friend that would wear it with me too. Then again i think i am the only one that cares as much as i do about my skin out of my friends :(

i agree. Unless i had a friend that would wear it with me too. Then again i think i am the only one that cares as much as i do about my skin out of my friends :(

lol im the same way.

none of my friends ever got acne the way i did tho which is the reason y they dont look at it the same as we do

haha, it'd be kinda fun, we could have a thread on wheres the most random place you've worn your acne.org hoodie.

but yea, Id have to fess up being on acne.org and not even my boyfriend knows bout it :lol:

I'd wear it in public and probably embarrass the heck out the 13 y.o. evil spawn. :lol: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....!!!