Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shereece182

YAZ oh no! help

i have moderate acne ive only been on YAZ for a week 1/2 and i noticed im starting to break out more! whats happening?? should i still stay on YAZ?

i have moderate acne ive only been on YAZ for a week 1/2 and i noticed im starting to break out more! whats happening?? should i still stay on YAZ?

I was on Yaz for about 4 months. Although I saw no new breakout relating to the product, it did nothing for my already consisting acne.

I stopped using it.

might have to give two months.

If you are lucky you will see results within two months. Most see results in the 3 - 6 month range. In the beginning existing acne will be pushing out so you might see an increase in acne. For some people the bc pill will only reduce acne by about 50%. Adding spironolactone to yaz will punch up the effectiveness for 100% clarity.

I was on Yaz for about 3 months. I absolutely hated it. Made me break out, have continuous spotting, and I felt depressed... all of which it was supposed to stop from happening. I'm guessing if you're breaking out NOW, it's not from the pill. I say give it a month or so before you decide whether or not you like it. It effects everyone differently.