Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So yeah :]

I decided to switch to BHA since i heard it works a lot better in going deep into skins oils and unclogging the pores. Also works well on Blackheads.

Will be BHA 2x a week, AHA 2x a week.

Anyone know where i can buy a good brand AHA and BHA? Might just continue to get the one from Dans website for AHA.

Anyone know a good moisturizer that stops oil glands from gushing out oils? lol.

!!!! Never mind :D, just got 2x 4oz of Paula's Choice 2% BHA Gel !! I heard great reviews on this item, also gets rid of my problem with oil glands.

haha, yeah i hope so.

Many people got the Liquid type, i on the other hand, gotten the Gel based.

It shouldn't waste as much as liquid since it doesn't go all over the place.

Let's hope it has the same outcome.

Mhm, yeah i heard it's a little more drying, but it has a lot more benefits than AHA since it actually syncs deep into pores and fight those oils.

I'll just have to see how it goes.

There's also Dan's BHA tester product, which is similar to the AHA lotion in consistency. http://www.danielkern.com/product-p/salacid-6.htm I like it a lot and have found that using it in conjunction with BP has reduced my non-inflamed chin and jawline acne. I used to have non-inflamed bumps that lasted for months, but the BHA seems to make them disappear quickly, and I have only a couple at a time rather than a half dozen or more. The main drawback to it in using it in place of the AHA+ is that it's not very moisturizing and I have more flaking.

Yeah, i'll be doing AHA one night, and BHA the other to reduce flake.

I just needed BHA from Paula's due to my skin being Normal sometimes and burst into Oily skin.

Being safe comes first, so i doubt i want to test a product for $17 even though it has a 1/2 timed release.