Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Man no club tonight acne is really depressing! I dont see a lot of people in the clubs with ance does this effect your social life??

come on man there are tons of people with acne that goes to the club, i have my acne under control but i got one friend that got a serious case of acne, the guy is a party animal, he goes to manhattan on friday and gets wasted until sunday afternoon haha

come on man there are tons of people with acne that goes to the club, i have my acne under control but i got one friend that got a serious case of acne, the guy is a party animal, he goes to manhattan on friday and gets wasted until sunday afternoon haha

Probably why he has serious acne...unhealthy lifestyle.

Probably why he has serious acne...unhealthy lifestyle.

That may or may not be true.

Anyways, More people have acne than you realize. Not everyone, but clubs are hardly ideal environments to see the true nature of someone.

you don't see manypeople with acne because it's so dark inside and even outside it's just street lamps. Plus with alcohol everyone looks good. I don't live in Ny but I do see a number of people with acne. Girls can cover it up better. There aren't many because there are a lot of beautiful people in the clubs so it's easier to be overwhelmed by the number of good looking people than notice people with acne.

You're more likely to go to a club if you're clear to 'show off', maybe that's why you don't see as many broken-out people there. People with acne might not have as good of a time at a club because they feel self-conscious, so they probably decide not to go.

IMO clubs are fun and yes it is way easier for girls to hide acne, but honestly it's a lot harder to see at night too. If you waited around 'til after close you might just find out that there are soooo many people with acne who feel self-conscious too. Sometimes you can work it at a club and make like you don't have acne or that it doesn't bother you.

Clubs are actually one of the best place for acne-prone people to go. At the movies or over dinner you would notice acne much more. If you just want to take someone home, you could easily hook up and be gone before the morning light.

Don't worry so much about your acne. When you look back on old pictures when you are old all you'll be thinking is 'OMG, I was so beautiful! WTF did I fret so much over my acne?' At least that's what my Mom tells me :)

Clubs are actually one of the best place for acne-prone people to go. At the movies or over dinner you would notice acne much more. If you just want to take someone home, you could easily hook up and be gone before the morning light.

Definitely. It's dark at the night club and nobody can tell how bad your skin is. You have to make like a vampire and be out of her place by 6:30 A.M., so she can't see your skin. Don't stick around for IHOP!

DAMM IS BEEN MAD LONG SINCE I BEEN OUT CLUBBIN, I HATE STAYIN INSIDEEVERY SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER WORK, I HATE IT EVEN MORE WHEN I ROAM NYC STREETS AND SEE PEOPLE WITH PERFECT SKIN, I RARELY SEE PEOPLE WITH ACNE AROUND HERE WHY IS THAT?